Southgate Mall’s Community Room is a convenient and central Missoula meeting space and is available to use for non-profit organizations, businesses, and Southgate Mall Tenants. The room can accommodate up to 49 people for meetings and presentations. It is perfect for small groups, service organizations, and more. Best of all, it is FREE to use!
Southgate Mall provides:
- Free wireless internet (upon request)
- Use of a television for presentations (upon request)
- Multiple outlets for computer needs
- Board table (which separates into 6 individual tables)
- Chairs (both regular and board room style)
- Sink, trash can, and paper towels also available, along with a coffee maker and cups
- Easy access to meal and beverage services with 12+ eateries in the Mall
- Free regular and handicap parking
Please contact Guest Services at 406-721-5140 to learn more and check availability or click here to download the application. You may also email at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.