GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
2901 BROOKS STREET, MISSOULA, MT 59801
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Southgate Mall is situated in the geographical center of Missoula, Montana. The mall serves a large portion of western Montana with the next closest mall over three hours away in Spokane, Washington. Missoula lies at the crossroads of Interstate 90 and U.S. Highway 93—just minutes from downtown and The University of Montana. The city’s international airport is serviced by some of the nation’s leading carriers, as it is about 200 miles from Bozeman, Montana. The beautiful area of western Montana and eastern Idaho prompts frequent travelers, including those en route to Glacier National Park. Prominent tourist activities include fly fishing, vacationing to dude ranches, white-water rafting, and more.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more!
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more.