To assist Store Manager and Manager in Training with recruiting, hiring, training and managing store personnel to achieve store and personal sales plan, control expenses, and to protect company assets.
- Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal, standards of performance.
- Assist in recruiting and hiring of high caliber employees with in store needs.
- Assist in training and developing a successful sales team.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store operations in Store Manager and Manager in trainings absence.
- Effectively communicate all store needs to Store Manager and Manager in Training
- Bank Deposits
- Open/Closing the store
Areas of Responsibility
Provide feedback, coaching, and accountability to all employees. Supervise and manager all aspects of daily store operations in Store Manager and Manager in Training absence. Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Prior management experience in retail environment preferred.
- 6-12 months retail sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work 45 hours per week
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Completed all training programs leading up to Co-Manager position.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 yrs of age.