Brand Ambassador (Sales Associate)
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. Brand Ambassadors truly act as the face and voice of our Company, build brand recognition, and successfully promote our product through the engagement of customers in meaningful ways to increase our Company's brand awareness and to generate sales. The Brand Ambassador is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
Areas of Responsibility
- You're a people person! You use the AEO Selling Model to engage with every guest to help them find exactly what they're looking for, and you do so with a "friends first" mindset. (What's the AEO Selling Model? Don't worry - we'll teach you everything you need to know!)
- You're passionate about AE & Aerie product! Guests come to you to educate them on product details and you are excited to make product suggestions to fit their needs.
You share the brand love! You're eager to introduce the AEO loyalty program and additional brand channels to guests.
- You can hang! Your skillset rocks no matter what zone you're in and you can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Cash & Wrap, Fitting Room and Stockroom as needed.
- You're an innovative problem solver! Making your guests' day is your priority and you’re able to proactively resolve guest concerns while sticking to company policy.
- You're a team player - #teamwork! You're always willing to assist your team in #gettingthejobdone.
You've got integrity! You do the right thing and you always adhere to AEO's policies & procedures.
Education / Experience Requirements
- You love interacting with people!
- You're full of energy and can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You're available to work when guests shop (lookin' at your evenings, weekends & holidays!)
- You love AE and Aerie products.
- You've worked in retail before. #practicemakesperfect
- You're at least 16 years of age.
Must be able to lift 15-50 pounds at times
must be able to climb ladders to re-stock and obtain merchandise and or step stool
ability to stand for long periods of time in a retails space
ability to continuously walk, frequently push/pull, occasionally bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel