Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC's financial goals.
Areas of Responsibility
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but no limited to greeting guests, tearing and scanning tickets, checking IDs, directing guests and answering guest questions.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guests request, operating point of sale terminals, making change accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking guests
- Assist with other Crew functions and perform other duties as directed.
Education / Experience Requirements
Requirements to be preformed, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com