- Deliver superior service and quality products to our guests, while supporting the efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain communication with other cooks to assemble food orders within the established average ticket time and to prepare several different orders simultaneously
- Adhere to recipes to ensure consistent food quality and presentation
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, fryers, or ovens according to the manufacture's instructions.
- Uphold cleanliness standards and ensure proper sanitation of entire kitchen including food prep area, cooking equipment, counters, shelves, utensils, and storage areas.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Age 18 or older
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S certification.
- Must have working knowledge if U.S measurements, weight and volume.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org