To put on your calendar
Community Health Fair by UM Skaggs School of Pharmacy
Your health is important to living your best and happiest life. To help you stay in good health, The University of Montana Skaggs School of Pharmacy is proud to offer health services and activities, such as:
- bone density
- blood pressure
- hemoglobin A1C screenings
- drug take-back with Missoula Police Department
- flu shots ($25 or billed to insurance)
- hands-only CPR demonstrations with Missoula Emergency Services
- Monte appearance!
- raffle prizes and more...